A new maintenance release is available for InfluxDB Enterprise:
- InfluxDB Enterprise 1.7.8 — release notes
This maintenance release of InfluxDB Enterprise 1.7.8 includes all of the following fixes contained within InfluxDB 1.7.8 OSS:
- Removed stray debugging print lines which appeared in the logs as of 1.7.7.
- Fixed issue where fields “re-appear” after issuing a
- Subquery ordering with aggregates in descending mode now returns results correctly ordered.
- Fixed the http handler to not mislabel series as partial.
- Ensure that
SHOW SERIES EXACT CARDINALITYcounts only distinct series.
- Fixed time range exceeding min/max bounds.
- Fixed Prometheus read panic.
- The Technical Preview of Flux has been updated in this release to version 0.36.2.
Specific fixes for InfluxDB Enterprise include:
influxd-ctlerror message when the Anti-Entropy (AE) service is disabled.
- Ensure invalid, non-UTF-8 data is removed from hinted handoff.
- Added error messages for
- Added logging when data nodes connect to meta service.
For our InfluxDB Enterprise customers, log in to the InfluxDB Enterprise portal and download the binaries from there.