Release Announcement: InfluxDB OSS 2.0.7
By Russ Savage / Jun 07, 2021 / InfluxDB, Release Notes
A new maintenance release for InfluxDB OSS is available now. Thank you to all the community members who have downloaded and used this latest release.
- InfluxDB 2.0.7 release notes
Fixes and improvements
This maintenance release of InfluxDB OSS includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Resolved an issue in the web interface with the auto refresh dashboard option.
- Fixed an off-by-one error in the query range calculation over partially compacted data due to incompatibilities for query stop time being inclusive or exclusive.
- Added validation to the
stoptimes with additional error messages.
- Added some additional logging to NATS streaming server to help debug startup failures.
- We now accept
--inputinstead of a positional arg in
- Updated error handling when
influx restorefails to find backup manifests.
- Removed an erroneous dependency on istio.
- Resolved a deadlock in
influx org members listwhen an organization has more than 10 members.
- Enabled the use of an absolute path for
influxd upgradeon Windows.
- InfluxQL meta queries now respect query timeouts.
- Flux has been upgraded to v0.117.0.