Release Announcement: InfluxDB OSS 2.0.7
By Russ Savage / Jun 07, 2021 / InfluxDB, Release Notes
A new maintenance release for InfluxDB OSS is available now. Thank you to all the community members who have downloaded and used this latest release.
- InfluxDB 2.0.7 release notes
Fixes and improvements
This maintenance release of InfluxDB OSS includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Resolved an issue in the web interface with the auto refresh dashboard option.
- Fixed an off-by-one error in the query range calculation over partially compacted data due to incompatibilities for query stop time being inclusive or exclusive.
- Added validation to the
stoptimes with additional error messages.
- Added some additional logging to NATS streaming server to help debug startup failures.
- We now accept
--inputinstead of a positional arg in
- Updated error handling when
influx restorefails to find backup manifests.
- Removed an erroneous dependency on istio.
- Resolved a deadlock in
influx org members listwhen an organization has more than 10 members.
- Enabled the use of an absolute path for
influxd upgradeon Windows.
- InfluxQL meta queries now respect query timeouts.
- Flux has been upgraded to v0.117.0.
If you find issues or have questions, please join our InfluxDB Community Slack, post them in our InfluxDB GitHub Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look.