Release Announcement: Kapacitor and Kapacitor Enterprise 1.5.4
By Tim Hall / Jan 24, 2020 / Kapacitor, Release Notes
Two new maintenance releases for Kapacitor and Kapacitor Enterprise are available now.
- Kapacitor 1.5.4 release notes
- Kapacitor Enterprise 1.5.4 release notes
This maintenance release for Kapacitor includes the following updates:
- Added the ability to use templates when specifying MQTT (message queue telemetry transport) topic.
- User defined functions (UDFs) written in Python 3.0 is supported.
- Upgraded the Kafka library to address an issue with timestamps being set incorrectly.
In addition to those items, Kapacitor Enterprise includes the following updates:
- Added support for custom Certificate Authority (CA) certificates when connecting to InfluxDB Enterprise meta node.
- Changed the names of the packages to make them distinct from the OSS package names. This was preventing the ability for package management solutions like RedHat Satellite from hosting both Kapacitor open source and Kapacitor Enterprise RPMs.
The binaries for the latest open source release can be found on our downloads page.
For our Kapacitor Enterprise customers, log in to the InfluxDB Enterprise portal and download the binaries from there.
Need more help? Contact support or checkout the community forums.