Release Announcement: Telegraf 1.13.3
By Samantha Wang / Feb 04, 2020 / Telegraf, Release Notes
A new maintenance release for Telegraf is available now.
- Telegraf 1.13.3 release notes
This maintenance release of Telegraf includes improvements to the following plugins:
- Fixed an issue where duplicate tracking IDs were being returned in queue consumer plugins
- Kibana Input (
- Fixed capability for Kibana versions greater than 6.4 in the Kibana input plugin
- Ethtool Input (
- Added support for up to 4096 entries in the Ethtool Input plugin
- Prometheus Output (
- Ensures that expired metrics are removed even when no new data is sent to Prometheus output
The binaries for the latest open-source release can be found on our downloads page.