Release Announcement: Telegraf 1.13.4
By Samantha Wang / Feb 25, 2020 / Telegraf, Release Notes
A new maintenance release for Telegraf is available now.
- Telegraf 1.13.4 release notes
This maintenance release of Telegraf includes improvements to the following plugins:
- Official packages now built with Go 1.13.8.
- Fixed an issue of inconsistency with input error counting
- Prometheus Input (
- Parses NaN values from summary types
- Uses the same timestamp per call if no time is provided in Prometheus Input Plugin
- PgBouncer Input (
- Fixed an issue with the PgBouncer Input Plugin for new versions of PgBouncer
- Ethtool Input (
- Supports up to 8192 stats
- SQLServer Input (
- Fixed an issue with missing performance counters on named instances
- Prometheus Output (
addtimefor prometheus expiration calculation
The binaries for the latest open-source release can be found on our downloads page.