Telegraf 1.25.2 Release Includes Secret Stores, libvirt, NetFlow, and OPC UA Event Subscriptions
Josh Powers /
Feb 16, 2023
A new feature-bearing release for Telegraf is now available:
- Telegraf 1.25.0, 1.25.1, and 1.25.2 — Release notes
The binaries for the latest Telegraf release can be found on our Downloads page.
Many thanks to all the open source community members who contributed to this effort!
Key new features
- Secret Store - Users can now use secret stores to fill in credentials or other secrets in their config. A user needs to configure one or more secret store plugins and then reference those secrets in their plugin configuration. See the Secret Store configuration docs for more information.
- Azure Monitor (
- Gather metrics from Azure Monitor API.
- Contributed by ShiranAvidov.
- Google Cloud Storage (
- Collects metrics by iterating files located on a cloud storage bucket.
- Contributed by gkatzioura.
- Intel DLB (
- Reads metrics from DPDK using the telemetry v2 interface.
- Contributed by bkotlowski.
- Libvirt (
- Collects statistics from virtualized guests using the virtualization libvirt API.
- Contributed by p-zak.
- NetFlow (
- Collects metrics from NetFlow v5, NetFlow v9, and IPFIX collectors.
- Contributed by srebhan.
- OPC UA Event Subscriptions (
- Gather metrics from subscriptions to OPC UA devices.
- Contributed by LarsStegman.
Head to our Downloads page to get the latest Telegraf release. If you find issues or have questions, please join our InfluxDB Community Slack, post them in our InfluxDB GitHub Repo, or our Community Site, and we will take a look.
Learn more about collecting data with Telegraf by taking the free InfluxDB University Data Collection with Telegraf course.
Call for testing
Please fill out this form if you are interested in being included in testing bug fixes and features for plugins and systems you are using. Telegraf maintainers will tag you on pull requests to test artifacts. This will help us better address bugs that may arise after a release.