Release Announcement: Telegraf 1.9.3
By Russ Savage / Jan 22, 2019 / Telegraf, Release Notes
A new maintenance release for Telegraf is available now.
- Telegraf 1.9.3 release notes
This maintenance release of Telegraf 1.9.3 includes improvements to the following plugins:
- Updated to use a last-in, first-out ordering for the internal metrics buffer.
buffer_sizenot being reset on timed writes.
- AMQP Consumer Input (
- This plugin no longer stops consuming when it receives an unparsable message.
- Couchbase Input (
userinfofrom the cluster tag to prevent credential leaking.
- Prometheus Input (
- Fixed an issue where this plugin was not detecting added and removed pods.
- SQL Server Input (
- Fixed an issue where when using the money type, large values could cause arithmetic overflow.
The binaries for the latest open source release can be found on our downloads page.