Gain real-time visibility into your entire container-based environment to unify all your metrics and events for faster root cause analysis.
Find out how by reading the Kubernetes monitoring tech paper.
Why monitor Kubernetes?
Get broad insight and act in timeMonitor all Prometheus metrics, application events, K8s annotations, and logs from one pane.
Optimize to be competitive at lower costInfluxDB real-time stream analytics, highly efficient compression and compaction allow data to be ingested and stored cost-effectively.
HA and scalabilityInfluxDB’s purpose-built design for time series allows for very high volume storage of monitoring records while providing horizontal scalability and high availability with clustering.
InfluxData support for Kubernetes monitoring
- InfluxData’s open source, plugin-based agent Telegraf (200+ plugins) collects metrics and events, from Kubernetes nodes, pods, master node and all Prometheus/metric endpoints.
- In Kubernetes cluster environments, Telegraf can be deployed as a DaemonSet in every node, as an application sidecar in pods, or as a central collector.
- InfluxData has implemented a Kubernetes Operator to facilitate the deployment and management of InfluxDB Instances.
Put Kubernetes monitoring components & integrations to work for you
- Kubernetes monitoring Telegraf plugins — such as Telegraf Kubernetes input plugin, Telegraf plugin for service discovery of Prometheus /metrics, and Telegraf self-monitoring of metric pipeline plugins — facilitate monitoring Kubernetes.
- Community integrations such as prepackaged Kubernetes apps (which can be deployed to Google Kubernetes Engine in minutes) and the Telegraf InfluxDB and Grafana package (for metrics collection, storage, & visualization).
- Kubernetes-specific capabilities such as Helm Charts for Faster Node Deployment; Native Kubernetes Operators; High Availability (HA) and scalability of monitored data; and integration with Prometheus monitoring.
Kubernetes monitoring made easy
Start using InfluxDB and Telegraf for Kubernetes monitoring for better visibility and earlier detection. Experience a faster time to awesome right now.