Enabling Predictive Maintenance in Industrial Operations with InfluxDB
This technical paper discusses what predictive maintenance is, examines different techniques for analyzing industrial equipment, and reveals how time series data is at the heart of everything.
You’ll also learn how a time series database, like InfluxDB, can manage the vast array of time-stamped data from industrial machines to ensure that advanced analytics solutions have what they need to make accurate predictions.
The e-book includes:
- What predictive maintenance is and how it works
- The benefits of predictive maintenance and how to get started from the perspective of industrial operators
- Some potential challenges with predictive maintenance to watch out for
- Real-world data analysis examples of predictive models in action
InfluxDB is the perfect choice to reduce time to insights, reduce storage costs, and optimize data efficiency.
- Provide real-time monitoring of operational technology devices
- Improve overall equipment effectiveness & proactive operations
- Lower storage costs & total cost of ownership
- Connected real-time edge & single pane of glass
Activate powerful features
A single database that can ingest billions of data points from multiple data sources in real-time with unbounded cardinality to give you real-time insights from sensor and telemetry data.