5 Steps to Taking DevOps Monitoring to the Next Level
Session date: Sep 24, 2019 11:00am (Pacific Time)
Companies are committed to delivering on higher levels of customer satisfaction for their online services. Unfortunately, many organizations take an interrupt-driven approach where they monitor everything with every tool available. This can lead to more confusion than clarity. Based on real-world customer experience, experts have developed a 5-step approach to help your DevOps team create a path to continuous service delivery optimization.
Join us for this webinar to learn more about the 5-Step Monitoring Maturity Model:
- Collect (what data to gather and how to gather that data)
- Correlate and Triage (what data are you missing and how do you clean it?)
- Identify Trends (what trends is the data showing, and what are your thresholds for alerts?)
- Notify and Act (when should your teams be alerted and what are the next steps?)
- Predict (what is the optimal between costs and availability?)
Director of Product Management, InfluxData
Russ Savage is the Director, Product Management at InfluxData where he focuses on enabling DevOps for teams using InfluxDB and the TICK Stack. He has a background in computer engineering and has been focused on various aspects of enterprise data for the past 10 years. Russ has previously worked at Cask Data, Elastic, Box, and Amazon. When Russ is not working at InfluxData, he can be seen speeding down the slopes on a pair of skis.