Speak at time series meetups
Got something to share?
If you have something you want to present to other time series enthusiasts, let us know a little about your talk and we’ll work on getting you on stage.
What we’re looking for
We’re always looking for speakers of all programming and speaking experience levels, on all topics related to time series data, such as:
- Using time series platforms like InfluxDB and others
- Streaming analytics in the real world using visualization libraries to depict and act on data
- Push vs. pull design patterns on metric and event processing
- Building applications that monitor and control sensors
- Building applications with anomaly detection/machine learning on time series data
- Whatever makes your heart go pitter-patter in the time series space
- Talks can be short (5-7 minutes) or long (20 minutes or more).