Customer Success Story: ST Solutions
ST Solutions’ complete end-to-end eco-system makes it possible for customers to connect and manage their infrastructure:
- Almost any type object can be connected.
- Almost any type of sensor can be used.
- Almost any type of protocol can be read as long as it is published.
- All data is available locally in real-time via ST Solutions’ app.
- All historical data is easily available via ST Solutions’ web portal.
ST Solutions provides an embedded software application that’s run locally anywhere, as well as backend services that run in the cloud:
- Connect – exqbe connects to any sensor or source you possibly need from your equipment
- View – with exapp, you get real-time information from your equipment
- Analyze – using excloud services, you analyze your equipment from a web browser anywhere
- Protect – with exqbe alarm, your equipment is protected while it is not in use
For its real-time sensor monitoring and IoT use case, ST Solutions chose InfluxDB Cloud—a secure, fully managed database-as-a- service offering, hosted (on AWS) and managed by InfluxData with all the features of the InfluxData platform.
Using InfluxDB Cloud, ST Solutions’ first product—exqbe—is an all-in-one system that is the first of its kind. With exqbe you now have the availability to monitor your entire vehicle’s performance, security and location using a range of quality sensors that can be installed on any vehicle. The exqbe product, through delivering monitoring data to track the status of your vehicle, informs decision-making and enables preventive action prior to breakdown.