Customer Success Story: ST Solutions
ST Solutions’ complete end-to-end ecosystem makes it possible for customers to connect and manage their infrastructure:
- Almost any type object can be connected.
- Almost any type of sensor can be used.
- Almost any type of protocol can be read as long as it is published.
- All data is available locally in real-time via ST Solutions’ app.
- All historical data is easily available via ST Solutions’ web portal.
ST Solutions provides an embedded software application that’s run locally anywhere, as well as back-end services that run in the cloud:
- Connect – exqbe connects to any sensor or source you possibly need from your equipment
- View – with exapp, you get real-time information from your equipment
- Analyze – using excloud services, you analyze your equipment from a web browser anywhere
- Protect – with exqbe alarm, your equipment is protected while it is not in use
For its real-time sensor monitoring and IoT use case, ST Solutions chose InfluxDB Cloud — a secure, fully managed database as a service offering, hosted (on AWS) and managed by InfluxData with all the features of the InfluxData platform.
Using InfluxDB Cloud, ST Solutions’ first product — exqbe — is an all-in-one system that is the first of its kind. With exqbe you now have the availability to monitor your entire vehicle’s performance, security and location using a range of quality sensors that can be installed on any vehicle. The exqbe product, through delivering monitoring data to track the status of your vehicle, informs decision-making and enables preventive action prior to breakdown.