Why pay for what you don’t use?
With a usage-based pricing model, InfluxDB Cloud users are charged based on the work performed. Because of this, users no longer have to allocate or size a server as a prerequisite for running workloads – which is impossible to do. Flexible to expand as your workloads increase or contract, usage-based pricing saves you from overpaying for over-provisioned managed services costs or facing outages due to underprovisioning.
InfluxDB Cloud’s Free Plan is rate-limited. Designed to be the fastest time to awesome for anyone getting started or the hobbyist. Create a few dashboards, queries and access a high-performing time series database.
InfluxDB Cloud’s usage-based plan removes all the rate-limiting of the Free Plan and is designed to only charge you for the work that is performed – write, query, and storage.
We charge you only on your actual workloads. Here are some sample configurations and their prices.
- Hobby – A single user monitoring a few machines and/or sensors [approximately $50/month]
- Standard – Our most common offering – usually a single team getting real-time visibility into a single set of use cases [approximately $150/month]
- Professional – Typical usage patterns for users monitoring multiple disparate systems and/or use cases [approximately $500/month]
- Enterprise – Cross-domain and use case monitoring with multiple teams accessing a variety of dashboards [approximately $1,500/month]
InfluxDB Cloud Offerings
- Bucket (Database)
- Alert Handler
- Data Retention
- Alert Checks and Notification Rules
- Writes 5MB/5 minutes
- Queries 300MB/5 minutes
- Dashboards 5
- Tasks 5
- Bucket (Database) 2
- Alert Handler Slack only
- Data Retention 30 days
- Cardinality Up to 10,000 series
- Alert Checks and Notification Rules 2 Alert Checks and 2 Notification Rules
- Storage -
- Writes $0.0015/MB
- Queries $0.0015/second
- Dashboards Unlimited
- Tasks Unlimited
- Bucket (Database) Unlimited
- Alert Handler Slack, HTTP and PagerDuty
- Data Retention Unlimited
- Cardinality Up to 1,000,000 series
- Alert Checks and Notification Rules Unlimited
- Storage $0.0015/GB-hr
InfluxDB Cloud Support
- Community forum
- Cloud infrastructure monitored 24×7 (*)
- InfluxData Help Desk Support (**) (business hours) Optional: Greater of $79/month OR 5% of monthly usage
- InfluxData Help Desk Support (**) (24×7) Contact Sales
- Dedicated customer success Not available
- Enterprise SLAs Not available
- Professional Services Not available
(*) does not include support for questions about using, optimizing, or troubleshooting InfluxDB itself
(**) provides access to support engineers to help troubleshoot issues and answer questions about using and optimizing InfluxDB.