At InfluxData, we are committed to providing the most secure, trusted, reliable products and services.
Recent Security Advisories
|Date||Type||Subject||Nature of Attack|
InfluxCloud Security Basics
The InfluxCloud’s security features help you empower your users to do their jobs safely and efficiently. InfluxData limits exposure of data to the users that act on it. Additionally, the InfluxCloud infrastructure is structured as follow:
- All clusters run in a VPC with a secure bastion host for SSH access.
- All incoming traffic to clusters is routed through an ELB with HTTPS.
- All instances run the CoreOS stable channel.
- All processes run in separate Docker containers.
- All SSH keys are distributed through a password manager.
- All CoreOS security updates are pushed automatically in a timely manner.
We perform 24/7 monitoring on all InfluxCloud instances for abnormal behavior.