At InfluxData, we are committed to providing the most secure, trusted, reliable products and services.
Recent security advisories
Nature of Attack
InfluxDB Cloud Security Basics
The InfluxDB Cloud’s security features help you empower your users to do their jobs safely and efficiently. InfluxData limits exposure of data to the users that act on it. Additionally, the InfluxDB Cloud infrastructure is structured as follows:
- All clusters run in a VPC with a secure bastion host for SSH access.
- All incoming traffic to clusters is routed through an ELB with HTTPS.
- All instances run the CoreOS stable channel.
- All processes run in separate Docker containers.
- All SSH keys are distributed through a password manager.
- All CoreOS security updates are pushed automatically in a timely manner.
We perform 24/7 monitoring on all InfluxDB Cloud instances for abnormal behavior.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email: [email protected]