Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides software as a service (SAAS), platform as a service and infrastructure as a service and supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
InfluxDB Enterprise on the MS Azure Marketplace
The leading time series platform, InfluxDB, is now available on the MS Azure Marketplace to help you gain real-time visibility into stacks, sensors, and systems while integrating seamlessly with services like Azure Monitor, Event Hub, Storage Queues and Application Insights.
Why use InfluxDB Enterprise with Azure?
Running InfluxDB Enterprise on Azure provides more visibility into the health of your systems, applications and workloads running in Azure to help you provide the best experience to your users.
InfluxDB gives you visibility with real-time access out of the gate so you can quickly find value in your data — identifying patterns, predicting the future, controlling systems, and turning insights into action. Whether your data comes from Azure services, databases or your custom applications, get instant insights and stay ahead of the curve.
InfluxDB in the Azure Marketplace
InfluxDB on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace provides a simplified software procurement experience by leveraging your existing payment terms with Microsoft, and consolidated billing for all of your Azure services, software, and InfluxDB Enterprise usage.
Visit the Azure Marketplace today to get started today:
Integrated with Azure services and products
- Azure Monitor: The 200+ Telegraf plugins expand the set of metrics that can be collected and stored in Azure Monitor. Azure Monitor users can readily use newly available Telegraf plugins to collect even more metrics and events.
- Azure IoT Hub: Ingest and store monitoring data from Azure Event Hub into InfluxDB using the Event Hub Consumer Input plugin.
- Azure Storage Queues: Ingest monitoring data from Azure Storage Queues using the Telegraf Input Azure Storage Queue plugin.
- Data permanence: Go beyond the storage limits on Azure Monitor metrics and store the data in InfluxDB for as long as you need.
- Flexibility: InfluxData provides a public Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template repository for users seeking additional flexibility and control over deployment configuration. Azure solution templates make it quick and easy to deploy a self-managed InfluxDB Enterprise cluster.
- Resource management: Leverage Azure Resource Manager key infrastructure features like managed disks, availability sets, and reserved instances when deploying InfluxDB through Azure Marketplace.
- Security: Databases like InfluxDB are best deployed in private subnets for secure access. Azure allows creating your own Virtual Network and deploying an InfluxDB Enterprise cluster.
Customer use cases
eSmart Systems use MS Azure and InfluxDB Enterprise to gather vast amounts of data from sensors and analyze it using advanced prediction and optimization models. This results in a completely new way of visualizing data, while helping their customers make decisions faster to save resources and costs.
WayKonect is the Total connected fleet management solution. It consists of a unit connected to the vehicle which provides feedback on all information needed for efficient fleet management. The goal is an ethical approach based on ecology, cost reduction, fleet improvement and efficiency by giving everyone involved a clear and objective view of the condition of a vehicle, how it is being utilized or its consumption, while being easy to use and providing significant advantages to every driver.