Metrics as a Service with InfluxDB
Fastest route to data-driven organization: scalable, intuitive, central platform for metrics, events and data analytics.
Learn why InfluxDB
Learn why InfluxDB — trusted by hundreds of organizations in nearly every industry across a wide range of use cases — has become the preferred platform for centralized monitoring of metrics, events and key business indicators.
Why Metrics as a Service?
Metrics as a Service (MaaS) is a concept that combines centralization resource efficiency, overhead offload and maximum value extraction from the data collected organization-wide. All data converging to one platform, available in one pane, allows much richer visualization and analytics across multiple data sources and data types.
Key advantages of MaaS:
- Removes silos’ inefficiencies
- Reduce operational workload while providing agile response to multiple audiences with diverse monitoring requirements
- Enable data enrichment, correlation and complex analytics for more insightful information
- Supports real-time stream processing, alerting and anomaly detection
- Removes barriers to adopting data-driven culture
What is the InfluxData Metrics as a Service with InfluxDB solution?
Metrics as a Service (MaaS) with InfluxDB gives you functionalities to sustain centralized growth, availability and durability of the data:
- High availability clustering
- Horizontal scalability
- High ingest/query performance
- Storage efficiency
- Single pane for holistic visualization of key performance indicators.
Furthermore, InfluxDB provides extended functionalities and workflow automation for an easy-to-use, one-stop shop for metrics:
- Real-time stream processing for effective alerting, optimizations at ingest as well as anomaly detection when integrated with Machine Learning frameworks
- Powerful query and scripting engine that performs complex analytics over multiple data sources, enabling early detection of issues and fast root-cause diagnosis
- Automation of data lifecycle management with retention policies, automated rollups, and eviction
Why use the InfluxDB platform for Metrics as a Service?
- Detect anomalies and act while it still matters
- Handle growing workload of targeted monitoring requirements
- Provide fastest time to an awesome data-driven culture
Find more information about application monitoring.
Rajeev Tomer, Senior manager of data engineering, Capital One
Related resources for developers
Free InfluxDB training