Running in the cloud
Focus on building software with an easy-to-use, scalable, serverless time series platform available on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
Why use InfluxDB Cloud?
It’s a fast, elastic, serverless real-time monitoring platform, dashboarding engine, analytics service and event and metrics processor.
A cloud-native application that scales elastically as your workload demands change with usage-based pricing to ensure you only pay for what you use.
Fully managed platform
Availability, durability, & scalability across 8+ regions on AWS, Google, & Azure that meets the demanding data security and privacy standards.
Work the way you do
No matter how you build your apps, InfluxDB Cloud includes services (APIs, client libraries, integrations) that make development easy.
APIs & toolset
InfluxDB has a set of APIs & tools to help you get started quickly with more capability & less code.
- Process data at the edge and automatically replicate it to the cloud
- Telegraf - an open source collector agent with over 300+ plugins
- Flux, a functional language for working with time series data
A time series engine
Run & grow large data workloads at high volumes globally.
- Series cardinality & High throughput to continuously ingest & transform hundreds of millions of time series per second
- Batch & streaming to ingest & join data from millions of sources
- Flexible storage to manage retention for high fidelity & down sampled data
- A highly available service that runs on 3 clouds, 4 continents, 20 regions
Community & ecosystem
InfluxDB is a massive Community & Ecosystem to help you work the way you want to.
- Write data with AWS Lambda or InfluxDB CLI
- Run Flux scripts natively & show results in VS Code
- Use the Flux REPL (Read–Eval–Print Loop) to execute Flux scripts & interact with InfluxDB & other data sources.
- Connectors to Grafana, Google Data Studio, & PTC ThingWorx
- Use Postman to interact with the InfluxDB API
InfluxDB Cloud services
InfluxDB Cloud includes way more than you find in the open source – it is an elastic time series database as a service.
InfluxDB Cloud is built as a cloud-native, multi-tenant, elastic scale, serverless platform. Each service can scale independently based on workload and usage requirements. This all happens behind the scenes from the user. Need more storage? It’s there — no need to procure more or use a bigger machine. Need more compute power to perform complex analytical functions in Flux? No problem — we elastically scale up to meet that demand with zero human intervention. The same is true for all the services you might need — compute, query, read, write, store, visualize, alert, notify, trigger, to name just a few.
InfluxDB Cloud locations
AWS Web Services (AWS) Google Cloud Microsoft Azure
InfluxDB Cloud locations
AWS Web Services (AWS)
Works in your environment
With a powerful set of ingestion agents, client libraries and APIs you can get data from everywhere.
InfluxDB Cloud uses Telegraf for both collecting and sending metrics and events from databases, applications, systems and IoT sensors. Telegraf is a plugin-driven server agent with over 300 plugins. It is written in Go and compiles into a single binary with no external dependencies, and requires a very minimal memory footprint.
InfluxDB Cloud can be accessed programmatically through a robust set of APIs. These APIs are common across InfluxDB Open Source and InfluxDB Cloud allowing the developer to write code once and run it either locally against an open source version of the database or against the elastic database as a service — InfluxDB Cloud.