Announcing Telegraf 0.2.1 with Support for Writing UDP to InfluxDB and Multiple Outputs of the Same Type
By Cameron Sparr / Nov 17, 2015 / Telegraf
- UDP InfluxDB output now supported
- Telegraf will now compile on FreeBSD
- Users can now specify outputs as lists, allowing multiple outputs of the same type.
- Telegraf will no longer use docker-compose for "long" unit test, it has been changed to run docker commands in the Makefile. See
make testwill still run all unit tests with docker.
- Long unit tests are now run in CircleCI, with docker & race detector
- Redis plugin tag has changed from
- HAProxy plugin tag has changed from
- #325: NSQ output. Thanks @jrxFive!
- #318: Prometheus output. Thanks @oldmantaiter!
- #338: Restart Telegraf on package upgrade. Thanks @linsomniac!
- #337: Jolokia plugin, thanks @saiello!
- #350: Amon output.
- #365: Twemproxy plugin by @codeb2cc
- #317: ZFS plugin, thanks @cornerot!
- #364: Support InfluxDB UDP output.
- #370: Support specifying multiple outputs, as lists.
- #372: Remove gosigar and update go-dockerclient for FreeBSD support. Thanks @MerlinDMC!