Release Announcement: InfluxDB 1.7.9
By Russ Savage / Nov 01, 2019 / InfluxDB, Release Notes
A new maintenance release for InfluxDB OSS is available now.
- InfluxDB 1.7.9 release notes
This maintenance release of InfluxDB OSS includes the following fixes:
- Updated Golang version to 1.12.10. This addresses the HTTP desync security vulnerability present in prior releases.
- We now split calls to the wrapped
Write()into chunks no larger than the rate limiter's burst threshold.
- Previously the TSI partition would panic if a compaction was started while
Wait()was waiting. We removed the previous wait group and replaced it with a simple counter. The
Wait()function now polls the counter until it reaches zero.
- Updated InfluxQL dependency which included a fix for expanding large RegEx patterns.
- Added the option to authenticate debug/pprof and ping endpoints using
- We now honor
insecure-skip-verifyeven if custom TLS configuration is specified. This also applies to subscriptions between Kapacitor and InfluxDB.
- Upgraded to Flux v0.50.2.
The binaries for the latest open source release can be found on our downloads page.